You are a living machine,
requiring daily maintenance.
This site is for those wanting to improve overall health and fitness but don’t know how to begin.
We are all pressed for time. Learn that you don’t have to wait for the perfect schedule to take care of your health and fitness. Learn how to incorporate it into your day, right now. Learn to take control of your well-being with the time that you do have.
With an efficient and effective 4 to 12 minute workout each day you can achieve improved health and fitness.
- Use your own bodyweight for resistance to build the functional strength you need.
- Use this information to help get yourself started on a simple daily exercise program.
- Learn stretching routines that support your functional strength.
- Rest & Recovery is equally important to athletic & functional performance as is the actual strength & conditioning component.
- Learn the importance of having regular professional tune-ups by a Registered Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist or Chiropractor etc.
- Stretching musculature and connective tissue is essential to maintaining balanced functional movement of the skeletal structure. Too much focus on the tightening and toning of the body’s musculature can lead to injury.
- Start your day with a 4 Minute Morning - everyday…for the rest of your life!
- Learn and practice the progressions from the 4 Minute Morning series. I do Week 3 – DAY 7 every day. I think of it as my health & fitness insurance should some event in the day derail my exercise or sport plans.
- But before I even step out of bed, each morning I start my day with some gentle stretching in bed. This is the first video of a series: Bed Stretches #1
- Learn how to recognize which whole natural foods fuel your body, which in turn will optimize performance and provide the body with usable nutrients.
- Learn how to recognize what good hydration feels like and practice consuming adequate amounts of water.
- Learn how your body works in the Anatomy 101 section.
- Learn how effective High Intensity Interval Training is and how to fit it into your life.
- Accept that previously conceived ideas around health and fitness have changed and that what may work for some may not be what is right for ALL. Each of us is an experiment of ONE…
“If what you are doing
doing more of it
won’t work any better.”
- Alan Cohen
My intention is to teach you what you need to know
to become accountable
for your own health, fitness and wellbeing.
“Give a Man a Fish,
Feed Him For a Day.
Teach a Man to Fish,
Feed Him For a Lifetime”